PocketCake offers virtual reality (VR) services for architecture, engineering, law, medicine and education. These are not merely models or renderings but fully immersive experiences that you can walk through using the Oculus Rift.
We have three stages of completion that we offer, allowing you to pick the amount of detail that you require for any given project. Each phase is described below. If you would like an estimate on your project let us know, and we'll work with you. Our pricing is dependent on the project's square footage and complexity. Please contact us for the most accurate quote.
Phases for Architectural Visualization
PHASE ONE (ROUGH)
• Basic visual cues such as shapes and forms.
• Basic geometry with no textures.
• Colliders for navigating 3D geometry in virtual space.
• Flat/simple lighting to show shapes.
Pricing for a Phase One visualization starts at $750.
PHASE TWO (SEMI-DETAILED)
• Basic textures and custom textures provided by client.
• Single light source.
Pricing for a Phase Two visualization starts at $1,500.
PHASE THREE (FINISHED)
• Fully detailed textures.
• Bump mapping and specular levels.
• Fully simulated lighted environment.
Pricing for a Phase Three visualization starts at $6,000.