Brandon Park / Pastor, Connection Point Church
We couldn't have been more pleased with PocketCake's level of professionalism and willingness to cooperate with us to make sure our app was exactly as we envisioned. They truly delivered a great product.
Sarah Behrens / Family Services and Training Coordinator, Kansas Technical Assistance Network (TASN)
With just an idea in mind and no experience developing apps, PocketCake heard our thoughts, asked questions and learned as much as they could about our organizations and autism. They developed and presented a plan for design and implementation and were great collaborative partners in our project.
Jim Ralston / Program Manager, Sprint
PocketCake exceeded my expectations for developing a new augmented reality software that represents the precise integration of real world imagery with virtual imagery.
Douglas Reitz / Executive Vice President, RYCOM Instruments
PocketCake consistently does a great job for us.
Andrew Marquez / Co-founder, SocialUp, Inc.
When we started this project we had a vision. Throughout the process, PocketCake helped us turn that vision into a product and was flexible enough and patient enough to make this dream a reality.
Darin Clay / Owner, CCR Roofing
I wanted a mobile app that would allow property managers to submit maintenance tickets to CCR Roofing in real time. PocketCake made it happen.
Sam Raiche / CEO, Remember Everyone
PocketCake didn't just realize my app idea. They refined it, expanded upon it and innovated it.
Trevor Bechtold / Design Architect, HOK
We partnered with PocketCake at Scouting 500, where visitors took a virtual tour of a sports stadium we designed. The event was a big hit.
Examples of our Work
- Autism Resource Connection
- Path Traq
- American Predator Challenge
- Dine Decisions
- Real Estate
- Climate Control
- CCR Roofing
- Live Rosary
- Mobile Games
- myOffering Kiosk
- GoTour Mobile
A multi-faceted tool for personal and spiritual growth.
- 50 daily on-location videos and interactive lessons.
- Live chat.
- Built-in accountability.
- Complete program to become a LifeCoach.
Autism Resource Connection
Allows families in Kansas and Nebraska to locate services and resources related to autism in their communities. Click here to learn more.
- Services and resources can be searched according to zip code and category, including:
- Medical, Early Intervention (Ages 0-3), School (Ages 3-21), Community Based Services and Transition/Adult Services
- Users can assign ratings to each service and resource.
- Users can designate their favorites.
Allows users to create and share maps of utility lines and other paths using location data obtained via their mobile device or Bluetooth from a RYCOM GPS device.
- Interfaces with Google Maps to log and view both individual points and underground utility path.
- Photographs can be associated with a particular point.
- Each user device can store multiple maps; each map can have multiple points, paths and utilities.
- Users have the ability to add, delete and edit categories, including default categories.
- All map data is stored locally and can be emailed as a .KMZ file.
American Predator Challenge
Predator competitions will never be the same.
Click here to learn more.
How It Works:
- Register online to compete in a challenge.
- Download the American Predator Challenge mobile app.
- The night of the event, you and your team will have 24 hours to harvest as many predators as possible.
- When an animal is harvested, check it in via the app.
- Collect points for each animal harvested.
- Win and redeem prizes.
Dine Decisions will allow users to search (by zip code, current location or restaurant name) restaurants near them for specific criteria: Daily Specials; Happy Hour Specials; Live Music; Brunch; Patio and Private Rooms. The app will initially target the Kansas City area before launching in Charleston and Austin.
An intuitive way to interact with your friends on your time. Click here to learn more.
Used in conjunction with existing CaseMax software to collect and send foreclosure sales data to the client’s database.
Together with Remember Everyone (REON), PocketCake is changing the way people share contact information.
- Transfer contact information with the swipe of a finger.
- Each new contact is time-stamped and a GPS function “maps” each connection, so users can remember where they met.
Allows users to pray the Rosary anytime, anywhere with around-the-clock broadcasts.
- Multiple broadcast channels available at any given time.
- Broadcasts can be selected from a list or map and filtered by language.
- Easily schedule a reminder for future broadcasts, which are shown in the user’s local time.
PocketCake is the maker of LavaCat, Arrow Flick and PuzzlerPics.
A user-friendly donation kiosk for churches and non-profits.
It’s as simple as:
1. Tap the amount you wish to give.
2. Swipe your credit or debit card.
3. Make a difference.
Click here to learn more.
A museum can be an intimidating place. Where to go? What to see? Will it be of interest? GoTour Mobile makes your museum more accessible than ever before by giving visitors a tour designed specifically for them.
Click here to learn more.
Our App Development Process
For starters, we listen to your app idea, analyze it and determine the best method to realize it, evaluating the market to discover the advantage your app has over the competition.
We will help you develop a detailed wireframe of the app, which acts like a building blueprint showing how the user will experience and interact with the app.
We utilize interactive prototyping to ensure client satisfaction. We can create a unique user interface design that is ideally suited to your specific app, optimizing the visual communication within each screen. We can also assist with the branding (i.e. logos, colors, fonts, etc.) for your app or company.
Your dedicated project manager will work closely with you during all stages of development so the app is precisely as you envisioned, providing you with regular prototypes.
To assure proper functionality, usability and consistency, we will rigorously test and debug your app prior to release.
Launch & Support
We will help publish your app on the App Store and Google Play. A release manager will oversee project delivery and deployment. We are available to modify your project post-launch.
In the News
we're able to craft solutions that your community will use and value.
PocketCake specializes in custom app development for iOS and Android. We’re a full-service developer, working with clients from the idea stage through strategy, design, development, testing and launch. We typically respond to all inquiries within one business day.